If you are an IT manager who loves music, Winamp Music Library, Winamp Music Library 2.9 and Winamp Playlist Preview is an easy to use application which provides a small Explorer shell extension that adds infotip preview of PLS, M3U and M3U8 music playlists. You don’t have to add the playlist in media application to preview it. All you have to do is to cross your mouse through your playlists and view all the items. Winamp Playlist Preview Description:
* Previews PLS, M3U and M3U8 Playlists * No need to open PLS, M3U or M3U8 playlists in the main player. All you have to do is to cross your mouse through your playlists and view all the items.
* Detailed information about the item, the playlist owner, date and track names and track details and genre.
* Previews the files of the playlist (not the song titles) with read-only access.
* Long click on a file item opens it as a Windows Media Player playlist in the main player.
* Preview the songs in the playlist and add them to the main player.
* Preview the songs in a playlist and add them to the main player.
* Can be used as an Explorer Shell Extension.
* Winamp Music Library v3.00 and Winamp Music Library 2.9.1 compatible.
*.NET Framework 2.0 compatible.
* Visual Studio project file compatible.
* PLS (PlayList Syntax), M3U (Music XML Playlist) and M3U8 (Music XML M3U8) playlists supported.
* Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 compatible.
* Installed as an Explorer Shell Extension.
* No registry entries required.
* Only requires one msi file.
* Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7
* Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 and 10
*.NET Framework 2.0
* Windows Media Player 12 or higher.
* Visual Studio 2008 or higher
* Winamp Music Library 2.9 or higher
Commercial: $0.00 USD
Shareware: $14.95 USD
Preview: $9.95 USD
Please mail for technical support: Winampfirstname.lastname@example.org
Winamp Playlist Preview eea19f52d2
The second most expensive tropical reef of the Coral Triangle is located off the coast of Indonesia, where it is called the Wakatobi Marine Park.
This park is not very well-known, but it is included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage sites. For more information on the marine park, visit
This application was created using the Java 2D API and will work on most operating systems.
The application is based on an abstract underwater scene that is only available at certain times of the year. This scene includes some real plants and the fish that call these areas their home.
The scene can be highly customizable by changing the image as well as the direction, color, speed, and opacity of the moving objects.
If you find that the scene is not as lively as you want it to be, you can try making custom objects that move in the scene. They can be any shape, size, color, or style.
You can even make new objects, shapes, and colors that have never been seen before.
Exotic Wetland Blue Screensaver Features:
– View an underwater scene and customize the appearance of the moving objects.
– Move objects at will.
– Multiple angles for moving objects.
– Numerous color and transparency options.
– Customization options for both the scene and moving objects.
– Save images to your computer.
– Fully customizable.
– Compatible with most graphics cards.
Exotic Wetland Blue Screensaver Specifications:
Operating Systems: Windows 98/ME/2000/NT/XP/Vista
Languages: English, Dutch
Size: ~1.0 mb
Saving: Yes (PNG)
While Exotic Wetland Blue works perfectly on its own, it is a good idea to install it along with many other screensavers to avoid a CPU hog.
Find out how to make money with Windows, and Windows – plus other amazing computer software.
You can also have your very own workspace for free.
On these pages, you will find information on finding and installing software and operating systems.
And, you will discover how to make money with your computer and how to make money with your Windows computer.
Take advantage of our exclusive offers and discounts.
All of our products and services are at wholesale prices. We do not receive any commissions from the sale